KITCHEN & BATH SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE
Our Showroom Sales Associates help guide customers through their remodel or new construction projects and serve as the face of the R.F. Fager company to our showroom visitors. We know that when it comes to making a showroom purchase decision, people really do make the difference. If you want to be part of a team that puts the customers’ needs first while delivering quality, reliability, with integrity, consider joining us.
- Welcome our showroom visitors with friendliness and with an eagerness to help
- Answer incoming showroom calls, e-mails, and inquiries
- Assess customer needs and guide each through the project sales process
- Coordinate project quote follow up and problem solving
- Help build long term relationships with our customers
- A proven track record in kitchen, bath, plumbing, or cabinetry sales
- Great communication and customer care skills
- A willingness to learn about new products and services
- Local market knowledge and experience is a plus!
- Hands-on kitchen, bath, plumbing experience a big plus
- Family oriented work environment
- Advanced Training
- And more