As the Showroom Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact in our Designer Showroom. The ideal candidate will have a friendly demeanor, strong organizational skills, and an eagerness to assist customers. If you are someone who enjoys working with people and performing other office-related tasks, such as answering phones and coordinating schedules, we would love to meet with you.
- Work directly with the Showroom manager and sales team to ensure our customers receive a first-class experience when visiting our showroom.
- Welcome customers to our Showroom, and direct them appropriately.
- Answer, screen, and direct phone call and emails promptly and professionally.
- Ensure consistency and excellence in all communications to uphold the company’s brand image.
- Maintain Showroom associate schedules, directories and call logs.
- Help maintain a neat, clean and professional atmosphere within the showroom area.
- Assist with product pricing and labels for the products displayed in our showroom.
- Familiarize yourself with showroom product to gain an understanding of what our Showroom sales force is selling.
- Potential advancement to join our sales team.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: 40 per week
Work Location: In person