Job Purpose & Summary:
A vital member of our Team supporting customer needs with the best products and solutions. Obtain the necessary information in order to provide detailed and accurate takeoffs and pricing. Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders.
Essential Job Functions:
Generate and manage estimates required for pre-construction bidding efforts for assigned projects of various sizes and complexities, focusing on the estimated costs for plumbing, PVF and water treatment.
Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work, develops cost proposals and prepares estimates. Will be responsible to prepare estimates through review of specifications, drawings and regular contact with clients and vendors. Regular follow up on awarded contracts; estimate/price extra work items, change orders, credits and procurement of material.
Coordinate deliveries on behalf of customers.
- Experience in Commercial estimating with experience plumbing, PVF (Pipes, Valves, and Fittings) and water treatment. General Plumbing knowledge is essential.
- Proven track record of responding quickly to customer needs and ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to react well in a fast-paced environment, follow through on commitments and multitasking.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical abilities
- Highly motivated and customer service-oriented mentality with ability to build relationships.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience along with 4-7 years estimating related to facility construction.
- Mechanical/plumbing estimating experience is a plus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability